Manage DNS ZonesAugust 20, 2012
Increase Resellers Clients Disk SpaceAugust 24, 2012
- Go to WHM > Packages > Add a Package.
- Fill out the values you want for your hosting plan. This includes the Package Name. Common settings include "10" for Quota, "100" for Bandwidth, and "unlimited" for everything else.
- Once done, click the Add button at the bottom of the page.
- Now go to WHM > Account Functions > Upgrade/Downgrade an Account.
- Select your domain name and click the Modify button.
- Select the name of your new plan and click the Upgrade/Downgrade button.
- All done!
Package Limitations You Can Set
Packages define the limitations of cPanel accounts that you create. The limitations which you may set are as follows:
- Quota (MB) – Disk space in megabytes available for the cPanel account.
- Bandwidth (MB) – Data transfer in megabytes available for the cPanel account.
- Max FTP Accounts
- Max Email Accounts
- Max Email Lists
- Max Databases
- Max Sub Domains
- Max Parked Domains
- Max Addon Domains