Increase Resellers Clients Disk SpaceAugust 24, 2012
Types of TLDs?October 19, 2012
- In WHM, click on "Modify an Account" in the "Account Functions" section of the menu.
- Click the domain you wish to modify.
- Click on the "Modify" button.
- Modify the information you want to change.
- Click the "Save" button when done.
- If the settings you have selected do not match an existing package, you can chose one of the following:
- Create a new package.
- Update the package currently assigned to the account.
- Set the account to have no package.
- Or keep the existing package (not recommended).
- Make your selection and click on the "Proceed" button.
- Success! Your changes have been made.
Some of the things you can modify include:
Domain – Used for updating the primary domain of this person's cPanel.
Theme – Controls the default theme for cPanel. We recommend X3.
Default Language – Controls the default language for this person's cPanel.
UserName – Used for updating the cPanel user name for this person's login. Resellers cannot update their own user name.
Max Email Accounts, Max Ftp Accounts, Max Mailing Lists, Max SubDomains, Max SQL Databases, Max Parked Domains, Max Addon Domains – Allows you to adjust these settings and override the package.