Table-less Design DIV -Solutions
A website must be a Table-less design which means website designed with div tags. W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) strictly recommends table-less designs. As CSS (Cascading style sheet) is supported by all mordents standard browsers, website look great and same in all. As CSS supports fluidity we can fit browser to screen. CSS reduces load time compared with table design.Highly Compatible with all Standard modern device ,OS ,Browsers
- Loads fast in browsers.
- Search engine spiders or crawlers can index the website quickly.
- W3C norms/rules based design.
- Cross browser compatibility.
- Flexibility structuring with CSS.
- Easy layout modification.
- Multi-theme management.
- Easy re-design process.