DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Data Protection Policy ("Policy") explains how Nouvelle Innovator ("Company," "we," or "us") collects, uses, stores, and protects personal data in connection with the services provided through our website www.nouvelleinnovator.com ("Website"). By using our services, you consent to the practices outlined in this Policy.
DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
We collect personal data from users as necessary to provide our services. This data may include, but is not limited to, name, contact information, payment details, and technical information related to the services provided.
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining the Services
- Communicating with users
- Processing payments
- Monitoring and improving the quality of our services
- Complying with legal obligations
We may also collect non-personal data, such as usage patterns and statistics, to improve our Website and services.
We will retain personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or as required by applicable laws.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data. However, no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may share personal data with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, such as payment processors, SMS and email communication partners, or any other required parties.
- We may also disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid legal requests.
- You have the right to access, correct, update, or request the deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We will respond to your request in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Please note that the erasure of your data is equivalent to terminating the service.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our Website, and the revised Policy will be effective upon posting.