Import your MySQL databaseJuly 23, 2012
Copy a database in phpMyAdminJuly 27, 2012
- Login to cPanel.
- There will be an icon for phpMyAdmin in the Databases section. This will take you to phpMyAdmin.
- The list of available databases will be listed on the left hand side once you get into phpMyAdmin.
Instructions on Exporting a Database
- Go to an existing database in phpMyAdmin.
- Click Export at the top.
- Leave the settings as they are, click the “Save as file” checkbox and click Go.
- This will download a .sql file to your computer.