Path to an addon domainAugust 12, 2012
Removing Folders from the Home DirectoryAugust 16, 2012
To copy or move files in File Manager:
- Log into cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- In the popup, select Web Root and Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Locate and select the files or folders you want to copy or move (hold Ctrl to select multiple items or hold Shift to select a group of items).
- With the appropriate files and folders selected, click Copy or Move File from the top menu.
- A popup box will appear confirming the final destination for your files. The default destination path for the copied or moved files to go will be the current folder you are in. Replace this with the appropriate destination path for the files to go.